Judy Crockett

Judy Crockett
Judy Crockett

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Another New Year! 2011!

It sure has been awhile since there has been a post on this site - - it is time to catch up. This past year I have done sales and retail consulting in Ohio, Virginia, Massachusetts, and the Upper Penisula of Michigan. It has been an enlightening experience in which I have met so many people and seen so many historic parts of our country. It has also renewed my energies, passions, and commitment to reach more women and support more women who want to be a positive force in this life - in every area of their lives: personal, professional, family, and community.

I want to start the New Year by recommending a book, The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. This book was recommended to my by my dear friend, supporter, and mentor, Phyllis Hanna. Gretchen has a web site you can check our first before you invest in the book. http://www.happinessprojecttoolbox.com I'd like to know what you think.

Thanks to all of you who have been a part of the Manistee Women's netWork since originally founded in May 2005. We need to get together to recharge the connections we've made.

Judy Crockett

No comments: