Happy New Year!
The Women's netWork is busy lining up incredible speakers for 2007.
Jan 18th 2007 11:30 - 2:00pm Tuscan Grille Downtown Manistee $10
Yes! This is longer than usual! Mark your calendar now.
Denise Anne Taylor/CEO/Owner
Competitive Advantage, Inc.
Sponsored in full by Members Credit Union THANK YOU!!!!!
Professional Development Skills-Business Etiquette
"Your bottom-line is a result of your frontline...who is on your frontline?
Business etiquette is simply another tool that will empower an individual
to move with ease and confidence in any business setting.
An excellent program for anyone looking to set herself apart from the competition.
Learning outcomes from this speaker:
1. Project a more professional image
2. Offer more refined customer service
3. Communicate more effectively
4. Project increased confidence in business situations
1. Refine you business communication skills
2. Demonstrate appropriate business behaviors
3. Conversations skills
4. Non verbal/eye contact
5. Total Quality Issues in the business arena
6. How to make an entrance and work the room
7. The fine art of the handshake
Thank you MEMBERS CREDIT UNION for sponsoring this speaker.
What a great way for the netWork to kick off the new year!
See you on the 18th
RSVP to email@example.com